Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fast and Easy Christmas Wreath


This is a cute little wreath that I made because I couldn't find ours due to the move. All you need is something round to glue your fabric flowers to, I used rafia that was twisted around itself to make a wreath shape. To make the flowers, you take a strip of fabric and stich on one edge. You pull the thread tight and the fabric with gather on that on side. Then you curve it around and form it into and flower. Make a couple extra stitches so it looks the way you want it and secure with a knot or glue. I used Tacky Glue to glue them onto the wreath. The little reindeer is acually a clip with a magnet on the back. I just glued brown paper and pipe cleaners to make a reindeer and finished it with a little red pom-pom.

1 comment:

  1. You should have sent me this! I would have put you on a "Feature Friday"! Super cute.
    www.thrifty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete