Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas I Spy

I made this I Spy toy. Benny is too little to enjoy it now but in a couple years he will. It was really easy to make. All you need are some little trinkets (Barbie accessories work really well), rice and a plastic ziplock bag. I had a bell, buttons in Christmas shapes like trees and candy canes, red and green buttons, a snowflake charm from a broken neclace, mitten and stocking shapes cut out of felt and some other miniature christmas misc. You just put everything in a plastic bag with about a cup or less of uncooked rice and zip it closed with just a little air left inside. Tape it closed if you want it to be more sturdy. I had a decorative candy bag with a window in it that I put it in but you don't have to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment