Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Colors Activity Book

In the land of unfinished projects I finally completed ONE.  Yay! this is something that I've been working on for a while.  It is a colors activity book for my son.
Each page features a different color.  I made objects out of felt and sewed them on to each page.  It is also decorated with ribbons and buttons of each color.  There is also a pocket on each page that holds a card with a picture and the name of the color.  I used a grommet setter to puts grommets on each page and used 1.5 inch book rings to hold it all together.  It didn't cost a whole lot because I was able to use scraps of fabric and felt.  I also made a few of the objects detatchable using velcro.  The carrot on the orange and blue page for example can be removed and fed to the blue bunny.  My son loves looking at each page, pulling out the cards and playing with the objects.


No comments:

Post a Comment